- Full Time
By now, you have spent some time honing your talent.
You have learnt that designing something cool is not so cool if your client is not cool with it. You think that you have bypassed the ‘change this colour na please’ phase only till it comes back to bite you in the ass. You might have realised that ‘Portfolio projects’ don’t really pan out if your idea does not work for the brand. You have spent hours looking at National Geographic and Lonely Planet layouts as part of your ‘knowledge gain’. You have also gone and designed the occasional logo or a wedding card to help with your finances, only to realise that freelance doesn’t really work the way you thought it does.
However, you have now started becoming better at what you do. Projects excite you more than they scare you. You are getting the hang of thinking bigger and better always. Stuff that kept you awake at night has become simple and easy to crack. You now know that you have the right aptitude and you also know that you can work your ass off. Maybe it is time you gave yourself the right opportunity.
Experience: 1-3 years
Required Skills: An understanding of digital transformation, digital marketing skills, trends and tools, UX + UI design, knowledge of relevant content and design. Must be good at communication. Must be good at understanding client and their business.
Tools: Adobe XD, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, WordPress, MS Word, MS Excel, Apple Keynote, Dropbox, Google Docs.
We want someone who:
- Is passionate about digital
- Knows digital inside out
- Can advise us on digital strategy
- Understands nuances of creating powerful websites, social media presence, online engagement, SEO strategy, industry trends and more.
- Has got the basics clear and can add a powerful layer of ideas and creativity on top
- Has created successful digital marketing campaigns
- Can work with a team, create briefs, understand brand requirements and create digital roadmaps
- Has a super portfolio
You won’t like it here if:
- You are not focussed. We want you to learn & grow fast
- You are not a master of your software. You will not be able to deliver
- You can handle only one brief at a time. Unfortunately, time is of the essence and multi-tasking is the need of the hour
- If you do not want to learn
- If you don’t enjoy your work
- If you don’t want to get your hands dirty. From dealing with vendors and clients to site visits, we do everything ourselve
- If you are in it for the wrong reasons. We come to work early and try to leave early. Party/sleep/chill, your time, your choice.
Good to have:
- Aspire to conceptualise complete brand strategy on the digital platform
- Learn more about design, brands, content, customer journeys, etc
- A desire to get a lot of work under your belt
- A love for chai, shorts & flip-flops, cause that’s how we roll
If interested, please send your work to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Published by: Rezonant