- Full Time
By now, you have spent some time honing your talent.
You have gone through all the expert tutorials of Photoshop on YouTube. You have mentally made a note to make better tutorials. You have gone beyond your brief and created masterpieces that have thrilled the copywriters and senior designers in your team.
You have now started becoming better at what you do. Projects excite you more than they scare you. You are getting the hang of thinking bigger and better always. Stuff that kept you awake at night has become simple and easy to crack. You now know that you have the right aptitude and you also know that you can work your ass off. Maybe it is time you gave yourself the right opportunity.
Experience: 2-4 years
Required Skills: Expert software skills. Speed and efficiency are paramount. Should have a diverse portfolio across industries. Good at communication. Good at receiving, understanding and executing briefs. Responsive and responsible.
Tools: Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, MS Word, MS Excel, Google docs, Dropbox, Apple Keynote.
We want someone who:
- Knows the tools like the back of her / his hand
- Is good at understanding briefs the first time
- Is self-driven and works according to the timelines given
- Is quick to understand the task at hand
- Is well-organized and can locate things quickly
- Keeps himself in sync with trends across the world
- Is hungry to make a mark
- Has good communication skills and is able to read, write and speak in
- Has knowledge about printing techniques, materials, vendors
- Is a solution provider, someone who is proactive and hands-on
- Is strongly motivated to survive in a highly competitive and difficult field
You won’t like it here if:
- You are not focussed. We want you to learn & grow fast
- You are not a master of your software. You will not be able to deliver
- You can handle only one brief at a time. Unfortunately, time is of the essence and multi-tasking is the need of the hour
- If you do not want to learn
- If you don’t enjoy your work
- If you don’t want to get your hands dirty. From dealing with vendors and clients to site visits, we do everything ourselve
- If you are in it for the wrong reasons. We come to work early and try to leave early. Party/sleep/chill, your time, your choice.
Good to have:
- Aspire to write content and copy for own designs
- Desire to grow and learn
- Interested in UI/UX, Experiential Design, Signage and Wayfinding
- A burning and inexplicable love for design; like Batman has for Gotham
- A love for chai, shorts & flip-flops, cause that’s how we roll
If interested, please send your work to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Published by: Rezonant