Brand design for residential township – CommonWealth
There is a lot of clutter of stock images and ‘smiling people’ in real estate today. Custom-illustrations guided the visual style for the brand design of this real estate project.
CommonWealth is a residential township near Whitefield. We were commissioned to develop the brand and its marketing strategy. In a sluggish market, we had to help the project sell. We designed the customer experience through these steps:
- Lead generation (Advertising, Expo design, Email campaign)
- Engagement (Website, Print)
- Experience (Centre design, Direction boards, Site signs)
- People (Stationery, badges, apparel)
- Transaction (Forms, Documents)
Results: 4600 leads, Over 70% sales. Have a look.