Wall infographics for SuperValu
When we were commissioned to design the interior graphics for SuperValu (sometime back), we created a set of infographics that communicated different ways in which the organization added value to its retail customers.
Infographics are a cool method to employ as interior graphics. There are a few DOs and DONTs however for this approach:
- Research is important to create relevant content.
- There should be a strong story linking all the pieces in the office.
- Keeping each piece simple is good.
- Each story can have a few sub-pieces.
- Needless to say, colors have to be co-ordinated within each piece.
- Avoiding a preachy messaging works.
- Making the message too complex isnt good either.
- Wall graphics can be busy, but not incongruent.
- Infographics should be strictly avoided on walls with little viewing space.