Over the years, we have designed several experience centres. So who will find a digital experience centre to be a good use-case? The usual suspects in the consumer space - brands in high-value retail, luxury real estate, luxury automobiles, along with some in the B2B space - IT service companies, manufacturing and pharma.
By nature, an experience centre is physical. However, with a few clever phygital additions, brands can extract value out of this investment. Here are some methods to build a digital experience centre:
- Virtual Reality (VR), Metaverse and Augmented Reality (AR) - Allow visitors to immerse themselves in interactive virtual or augmented environments that showcase your products, services, or brand and create an immersive digital experience centre.
- Digital story books - These provide a tactile experience (you would have seen those videos in newspapers in the Harry Potter movies) and have high recall value
- Interactive Touchscreens - Install interactive touchscreens that allow visitors to learn more about your products or services, browse through digital catalogs, and explore your brand's story.
- 3D projection map - How about showing your real estate customers a whole story via video projected on a 3D model of your project? It makes for an engaging digital experience centre.
- Social Media Walls - Display social media feeds and user-generated content related to your brand or products on large screens to encourage visitors to engage with your brand.
- Digital Signage - Use digital signage to showcase dynamic and engaging content, including product demos, videos, and animations.
- Mobile Apps - Develop a custom mobile app that provides visitors with additional information and interactive experiences, such as location-based scavenger hunts or augmented reality features.
- Interactive Displays - Create interactive displays that incorporate physical elements such as motion sensors, audio, and lighting to engage visitors and create a memorable digital experience centre.
- 360-Degree Videos - Offer visitors the opportunity to view 360-degree videos that provide an immersive experience of your brand or product.
- Gamification - Use gamification techniques, such as leaderboards or digital badges, to encourage visitor engagement and create a fun and memorable experience.
- Live Streaming - Stream live events or demonstrations to social media platforms or your website, providing an engaging and interactive experience for visitors who are unable to attend in person.
- Conductive ink walls - Engage customers with simple walls that have more to them than meets the eye